09 1st General Meeting ^u^

Owe some!!! We had generated 09 1st General Meeting.

Although just a few member attend in the activity, but they enjoy the activity very much.

We teach them to sing the Interact Song, introduce the BOD to them n explain what is Interact Club.

I ask them why they wanna join Interact Club n these are their answer....

1. Becoz my sister is Interactor, she asks me to join the club.
2. Dunno y.
3. My frenz ask me to join one.
4. My mum wan me to join one.

Here are the speechless answer of the question...... XD

We play some games today. Firstly, we play Apologize.
1st, we make the member into 4 groups. Then 2 team is battling with tick-tack-toe. Those who lose 1st time, they have to crouch down. If they lose again, they nid to bent a leg. When lose 3rd time, they have to bent down to knee, pinching their ears n say "xxx(name of the foe), sorry, I had lost to you!"
The lose team will be punished.

Finally, the result had cum out n team 4 had lose. N too bad they force me to join in the punishment which is having a pole dance (钢管舞)...... Int. Aaric becum the pole n we all dance.... lol.... But my dance is quite sexy, man.

Then we also have playing Bang Bang Bang,Slap the Frog n Smuggling House Member...... Those who lose in the game was punished to sing our Interact Song. Haha~~ Interact Song is owe some n hot.... So we nid 2 teach them how 2 sing the song.

We also promote the charity trip which will be held in 21th Feb n IU Day which will be held in 4th April.

Before the activity end, we gave them a souvenir n a comment form to fill in.
As the results, most of them enjoy the activity very much.......

Hahaha~~ Of courselah, our BOD had did their best for the activity.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Relax lah~~